[OSList] New York, New York...indeed the place to be this weekend

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Mon Jan 21 23:02:14 PST 2013

Thank you for sharing this Suzanne. Having lost both my parents last summer,
the things you write about the longing for feeling connected and the deep
gratitude for those around us who offer this connection resonate deeply
inside of me. This is one of the reasons I just had to go to WOSonOS in
October. Indeed, Open Space is a great way of making this connection (which
is always there) - how should I say this - tangible, palpable.

Love

Koos