[OSList] Supporting the blind at an open space event

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sat Jan 19 10:19:16 PST 2013

one last thought on this, harold... IF it's a large enough event, or the
breakout space are scattered enough to make it a longer walk between main
room and farthest breakout spaces, or if folks would be backing and
forthing to sleep rooms in a hotel/dorm, THEN having all the topics
organized in short round one, round two, round three narrations, with
"issue this posted by person who in room whatever," you could make valid
case that the recording and posting of the wall would be of some service to
everyone.

probably some interesting implications in all of this, for participating in
open space from a distance, too.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
312-280-7838 (mobile)