[OSList] Open Space conference just became...the Fabulous Facilitation Conference !

Evan Walsh evanwalsh at ewb.ca
Fri Feb 15 08:24:59 PST 2013

Thanks Lisa,

I would love to be able to attend a workshop in Canada, so if someone could
share those details I'd be most grateful.

And Harrison's book is actually how I found out about this list (with the
help of Chris Corrigan's website - which is where I learned about
Harrison's book). Thanks for the suggestion though.

Evan

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Lisa Heft <lisaheft at openingspace.net>wrote:

> Hi, Evan -
>
> I see you are in Canada, Evan.
> There is a Montreal workshop, yes? Perhaps someone on this list can remind
> me / us of those details.
>
> In the US, I'm giving the Open Space Learning Workshop
>
> April 3-5 (San Francisco)
> May 14-16 (St. Petersburg, Florida) and
> December 11-13 (San Francisco)
>
> The fabulous Dianne Gibeault will be giving a February 28 and March 1 in
> St. Petersburg, Florida.
>
> Our wonderful world colleagues will also have their different workshops
> throughout the year in other regions of the world, in French in Brussels,
> in... is the Australia workshop happening now, Viv and Andrew?.... I may
> have forgotten some other Open Space-specific workshops that have been
> announced here on the list (a bow to my colleagues), and we will announce
> future workshops here on the list.
>
> Some of our workshops are different than others in content - feel free to
> ask any of us for more information for any particular country or date you
> are interested in.
> I always think it would be fun to take everyone's workshop because you
> could learn very different things from one to the other, because of the
> delightful differences in our workshops.
>
> And of course, reading Harrison's book, "Open Space Technology: A User's
> Guide" is perfect pre-reading for any of our workshops.
> We look forward to seeing you in any and all learning opportunities, Evan,
>
> Lisa
>
>       Lisa Heft
> Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
> President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
> Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
> Opening Space
>
>  On Feb 15, 2013, at 6:51 AM, Evan Walsh wrote:
>
> Hi I just want to confirm, is the next opportunity to learn about Open
> Space from the facilitators perspective in May from the 14th to the 16th in
> St. Petersburg Florida?

*Evan Walsh*
Network Development Coordinator | Coordonnateur du Développement du Réseau
Engineers Without Borders (EWB) Canada  |  Ingénieurs Sans Frontières (ISF)
Canada
302-312 Adelaïde St, Toronto, ON |
www.ewb.ca<http://www.ingenieurssansfrontieres.ca/>
Phone: 416-642-9146