[OSList] Open Space conference just became...the Fabulous Facilitation Conference !

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Feb 15 07:27:35 PST 2013

Hi, Evan -

I see you are in Canada, Evan.
There is a Montreal workshop, yes? Perhaps someone on this list can
remind me / us of those details.

In the US, I'm giving the Open Space Learning Workshop

April 3-5 (San Francisco)
May 14-16 (St. Petersburg, Florida) and
December 11-13 (San Francisco)

The fabulous Dianne Gibeault will be giving a February 28 and March 1
in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Our wonderful world colleagues will also have their different
workshops throughout the year in other regions of the world, in French
in Brussels, in... is the Australia workshop happening now, Viv and
Andrew?.... I may have forgotten some other Open Space-specific
workshops that have been announced here on the list (a bow to my
colleagues), and we will announce future workshops here on the list.

Some of our workshops are different than others in content - feel free
to ask any of us for more information for any particular country or
date you are interested in.
I always think it would be fun to take everyone's workshop because you
could learn very different things from one to the other, because of
the delightful differences in our workshops.

And of course, reading Harrison's book, "Open Space Technology: A
User's Guide" is perfect pre-reading for any of our workshops.
We look forward to seeing you in any and all learning opportunities,
Evan,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space