[OSList] Sticky dots Q

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 14:21:14 PST 2013

Tricia --- I just couldn’t resist. “It is all in the book.” Checkout Chapter IV in “Open Space Technology: A User’s Guide.” It may well be the most important chapter in the book, and from the point of view of the facilitator (that’s youJ) that is definitely true, I think. Chapter title: “Personal Preparation for Open Space.” It is all about how to do nothing – productively.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854