[OSList] An offering! (Nasty Banks!)

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:47:13 PST 2013

Thank you Chris for this line

Please never try to Open Space for other people bigger than the space you
are willing to open for yourself.

Beautiful reminder

*Jamie Colston*

Enabling young people to design inspiring events and host conversations
that matter to them, empowering them to find their voice and take practical
action towards creating a sustainable, peaceful and equitable world.

*M: *07909 442006 *E: *jamiecolston at gmail.com* *

*FB/Linked In/Skype:* Jamie Colston  *Twitter*: spearthwarrior

*Nowhere ECL  www.now-here.com/ecl*
*Green Vision Movement  www.greenvisionmovement.org*

**** <http://www.bathamptoncsa.wordpress.com/>* *