[OSList] Example themes from OST training?

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:25:15 PST 2013

If you wanted to have people bring a theme, I'd have them read the users guide before the training and then come to the training with heir own questions.  Your training OST theme then could be something like: diving into Open Space...where am I stretched and how can you help?  That way you cate a community of learners right out of the gate that is ale to help each other go into the inquiry.

Chris

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
http://www.chriscorrigan.com