[OSList] Example themes from OST training?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 3 09:58:05 PST 2013

My old favorite. "Opening Space in our lives and our world: Issues and
Opportunities."

Whatever.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: