[OSList] Family Business

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:15:45 PST 2013

Hello dear colleagues and a great hug to Cecilia Soriano,

I continued my search and refflections about using OST to help family
members in the succession process. Among others, there are two
excellent documents about this and when reading them, found two great
moments for using appreciative inquiry and OST:

www.fundacionregional.com.ar/download/Gallo_sucesion_01.pdf
www.cce.org.mx/sites/default/files/.../Plan_Formal_de_Sucesión.pdf
(sorry, only in Spanish)

a) In order to identify the competitive edge and key factors for the
company's success in business.
b) To facilitate the gathering of family members and forming family
committes, boards and councils devoted to preparing protocols,
charters, adn the like plus facilitating to arrive to consensus and
formal agreements.

Still studying; will keep you informed about my progress.

Warm regards from wet La Paz

Jaime