[OSList] Good quality photos of OST

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 01:35:26 PST 2013

Hi Eva and Harrison... that and a bunch of other pictures of that event
turn up in a number of websites of os-workers around the globe
illustrating an os-event.
Unfortunately, the most important picture was not taken:
A city dog chased a tiny rabbit that scrambled into the huge barn where
we were gathered for the WOSonOS, obviously quivering... Mikk Sarve
walked over to it, picked it up and carried it back into the wilds.

Leave it to a shaman.
Happy 2014
Greetings from Berlin
mmp