[OSList] TV show on Open Space

Sharon Joy Kleitsch kleitsch at verizon.net
Thu Dec 19 04:56:31 PST 2013

You look terrific!  You are such an inspiring spokesperson for the wonders
of opening space in your life.
 This is a keeper!

Here in the woods, watching deer feed, as the sun rolls up over the hill.
Today, I¹m heading down to NYC where I¹ll spend the night with Jane Gignoux
before the next leg of my travels.

Hope to find a space for a holiday exchange. Thank you for your call on
Sunday!

Love
Sharon Joy
Sharon Joy Kleitsch