[OSList] One hour TV show on Open Space

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:37:23 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

It happened last week and the recording is now available on YouTube for
anyone who may be interested. Google Hangout Technology is totally cool and
our Hosts the HRockstars are avid fans of Open Space even though most have
not experienced it yet.

Being on live TV (via internet) like this was a bit scary but also exciting
and fun -- an amazing opportunity to share about Open Space Technology.  It
actually felt as if we were in Open Space.   Harold Shinsato, Jasmina
Nikolic and I were the featured panelist guests of this new group that
we've all joined: the
HRockstars<https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111166240740728636143?cfem=1>.
They are a vibrant, dynamic and growing community committed to "reinventing
global HR, Leadership & Talent landscape, initiating unstoppable individual
transformation & elevating workplace excellence & engagement".  The master
architect is Johann Gauthier <http://about.me/JohannGauthier>, a fellow
Canadian and a French Canadian to boot. He's planning to be in New York in
mid-January at International House for the annual Open Space gathering with
Harrison Owen and Karen Davis.

Anyone who shares a passion for their mission is welcome to join HRockers--
they are very lively in the social media world--hanging out with them feels
a bit like waveriding, never a dull moment.

To view the one-hour TV show, click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D90XfxG2rUE

Suzanne
--
Suzanne Daigle