[OSList] Reminder: The Practice of Peace books deadline is December 31st

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 04:31:00 PST 2013

Dear Linda and you others on this LIST,
thanks of taking care of this.

Originally "published" simultaneously on several continents and in many
countries by a bunch of os-enthusiasts it also appeared in Berlin, both
in English and in 2003 in a German version produced by Georg Bischoff
and presented after an overnight trip in an old Mercedes Benz from
Berlin to Würzburg where 2108 folks had gathered for a very large
os-event with the theme
"Passion and Responsibility - We work for peace and reconciliation with
systemic constellations of large groups and nations"
facilitated by Harrison and me in a couple of huge beer tents.

The book spoke to the heart of the theme... a number of Palestinians and
Israelis were at the conference and a gathering of Israelies and
Palestinians that Harrison facilitated a few years earlier in Rome
inspired him to write about "peace", a phenomenon that appeared in
os-events, especially in those where conflict was utterly present.

When it found a "traditional" publisher in its revised edition we also
found a publisher for the 2nd German edition.

It is indeed a great present especially for Xmas and here people have
often gotten it in both English and German... seems that access to the
content from both languages is a real eye-opening experience.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Here is the link to Westkreuz (and its online shop) that published The
Practice of Peace in German (Raum für den Frieden) both in paper and
just recently as an ebook