[OSList] Reminder: The Practice of Peace books deadline is December 31st

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Tue Dec 17 08:54:54 PST 2013

What a perfect new year's gift for your friends and colleagues:  The Practice of Peace by Harrison Owen!

As you may know, the Open Space Institute in the US has generously received a donation of 2,000 copies of The Practice of Peace books by Harrison Owen and is distributing them for just the cost of shipping and handling. One box of 34 books shipped domestically is $50. Shipping internationally starts at $145.  We can confirm international shipping for your country before you place your order.

This offer will end December 31st when our storage contract with the distribution company ends, and the remaining books will be “recycled.”

The Practice of Peace is a very special and comprehensive book on what Open Space has brought and continues to bring to the world. It is even more relevant and timely today than when it was first published.

Please consider if you have friends, colleagues, organizations and communities which would benefit from learning more about Open Space, the power of self-organization and genuine peace. Please help us get as many as possible out the door and not to the dumpster!   To order:  please visit the OSI US website at www.osius.org or contact me at stevenson8899 at msn.com or call me at 612-817-9307.

On behalf of the OSI US board, thank you!Linda Stevenson