[OSList] Fulbright Leadership Conference

Mark Pixley mjpixley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:59:32 PST 2013

We did a OST program several years ago for the Fulbright China Scholars
program.  This was for the annual 1/2 year gathering of the Fulbright
Scholars in China. They had previously organized a specific number of break
out session based on expected interests.  As the program was getting larger
and it was becoming less clear what were the appropriate topics, I
suggested using an OST process.  They were surprised by the number of
topics that emerged and the range (from explorations of Confucius
philosophy to how to get create friends/relationships in China.) The
program was run several years in this format.

Best Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Pixley