[OSList] OS hotline - New Year's Eve edition! - 12pm EST

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Dec 30 09:54:22 PST 2013

Hi all!

Ignite your new year with some hot discussions on the OS hotline!

Warm and smiling faces - fiery discourse!

*Tuesday December 31 - 12pm EST - bring some champagne to uncork :)*

Please come with whatever is up for you at the moment and remember, friends
are most welcome! The calls are always dynamic, emergent, and inspiring!

*To participate:*

   1. *Sign up here*: http://bit.ly/1gk1sr4

   2. Accept *skype invite from osi-us *skype account (if it's your first
   time)
   3. If you want to join in after we've started - *skype us  at osi-us*

I look forward to sharing with you tomorrow!

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole