[OSList] raising spirit revisited

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Sun Dec 1 22:19:45 PST 2013

Thanks for the thoughts in response to my previous question about raising spirit.

In hindsight I wasn't clear in my question. I wasn't thinking of whether it's possible to raise spirit as a Facilitator (I accept that it's not my job - and that I just need to get out of the way). I was thinking more in the role of Sponsor/organisational member. i.e, can we raise Spirit before and after an OST meeting rather than on the day itself?

But maybe if there is an answer to this question it is to return to 'waveriding' principles. i.e. by not actively killing spirit we allow it to emerge.

Michael Wood