[OSList] 1000 pax OST in November - need your thoughts

Carmela Ariza carmela_ariza at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 00:03:16 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I was enlightened by the recent discussion on 1000 pax under 4 hours in an OST event.

Our OST in November will have 3 OS Sessions/Rounds.

I would like to ask everyone who has experienced also running an OST with 1000 participants - how many boards for the collection of topics in 3 OS sessions/rounds do you think should we prepare?

We will use the same materials that Sharon used - placards so everyone can see them easily. What would be the best estimate of the number of boards/placards we have to prepare?

Looking forward to your sharing...

Have a good weekend everyone...

Cheers,

Carms

If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having. -- Henry Miller