[OSList] Open Agile Adoption, Part 2

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Tue Aug 27 17:47:49 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Here for the first time is the complete high-level description of Open
Agile Adoption and some diagrams describing the Open Agile Adoption
approach.

If Harrison's book "SPIRIT: Development and Transformation in
Organizations" is a kind of operating system, then Open Agile Adoption
is a kind of app that runs on it.

Is that SPIRIT book not very amazing?

Open Agile Adoption Explained:
http://newtechusa.net/agile/open-agile-adoption-explained/