[OSList] bridging two OS conferences

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Thu Aug 15 15:08:47 PDT 2013

I have also done 2 open spaces (both 3 day, one afther another), for a
multinational
assosiation of youth organizations. We tryed to i plememt some notion on
building on the work from the other groups. To day I would not choose to do
it that way, I think that I should rather put my trust in the passion of
the people that are present, and start clean with the purpuse of the space.
Then we can put it all in one document and invite people to form formal
planing and action groups with support from management ( like to use the
meeting rooms and take time from other work within limits ). One of my
clients likes to think about the aftherwork as projects, and then give
these projects funing to rent the them selfes from the departments
management, then it is up to the team to sell there idea and get the
funding wherever, whenever.

--
Kári Gunnarsson
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is