[OSList] Potluck food and Open Space meetings.

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Aug 14 08:26:28 PDT 2013

another option, kari, is to choose a meeting place near places where food
can be purchased easily, at various price points.  if at least some of
these have carry-out options, even out of towners can go get something and
bring it back.  just bring a stack of carryout menus.  if the nearby
options are slim, you might get some delivery menus instead.  in the case
of places nearby, sometimes people just go out in various small groupings.
 different from a straight potluck, but these sorts of bring-or-buy plans
have worked well many times.  michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates