[OSList] Open Space funerals

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Aug 14 01:28:16 PDT 2013

Dear friends in Open SPace
I might have missed something in this thread. I am inspired by the idea but to me this is more like opening up space for storytelling - not really using OST. Or did you also think about an agenda wall, marketplace, having breakout sessions…?

I love the idea of using the circle inviting stories to be shared - sads, glads and mads - and just as Christine wrote, even better to have it before I die (-:

I have had some conversations with a colleague of mine around the idea to offer a workshop for anyone who would like to plan his/her funeral… Might sound bizarre but I am sure important for many. There an OST format might be one way to go.
All the best
Thomas Herrmann