[OSList] Certification?

David Steveson adavidstevenson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:12:04 PDT 2013

what a great conversation. I believe as part of keeping my uncredentials as an open spacer, I need to weigh in on the list once a year, I am pleased to do that now. And since  I  have long ago been certifiable, ;as Chris can attest to  in more then one sense, I believe we created adhoc certificates at a training in the 90s  so we could get funding from our sponsors....!!  So I would like to propose a grandfather clause which would allow everyone automatic de certification. a kind of Bastille Day for those who may still  carry the shackles of old, adhocy certification...I will burn my certificate, If I ever find it as I believe we just recycled them that day...as a moment of liberation for the movement.
I too believe OST will take care of itself and is its own continuos quality improvement expert. I cant remember if that was me who stood up and said "this isnt OST!!" or did I just think it on a number of occasions....