[OSList] Certification?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:30:44 PDT 2013

Chris,
I did not certify you to award certificates such as the certificate No.
1. You will get my certification to do such things only after you
transferred the 5000 Euro I decided people like you have to pay to me,
please see my earlier mail in this.
In case you dont oblige I uncertify you in all the roles you are
impersonating: facilitator, trainer, etc. In addition I will certify you
as un-confused and utterly useful. You will see where that gets you to.

Unhugging
mmp