[OSList] Announcing The 23rd Annual Systems Thinking In Action Conference!

Stéphane Brodu stefbrodu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:36:40 PDT 2013

Hello everybody.

I just found the post below in a Linked in group :
-------------------------
Group: Systems Thinking World Subject: Systems Thinking World Update -
13.08.06

g'Day,

Hope you're having a great summer. I've been somewhat out of touch because
of the work on Beyond Connecting the Dots. It's coming along well though I
think we seriously underestimated the amount of work involved.

23rd Annual Systems Thinking in Action Conference Nov 14-16 -
http://bit.ly/11KJ56v ==============================
=============================== Earlier this year I was very sad to hear
that Pegasus Communications had closed their doors. They had valiantly
carried the Systems Thinking banner forward for 22 years. While I had never
managed to get to one of their conferences I heard great things about them
from attendees. As such, I was quite pleased to find out today that there
will be a Systems Thinking in Action Conference Nov 14-16, 2013 thanks to
the efforts of Siraj Sirajuddin.

I've had couple of conversations with Siraj and he seems to be most
passionate about this undertaking. Passionate enough that I have agreed to
host for the Wed evening get together. And, sometime Thu or Fri I will
present an update on the ongoing endeavors of Systems Thinking World along
with an update on Beyond Connecting the Dots http://kck.st/YATKOM While the
agenda is still being formulated I'm sure it will be an engaging event.

The conference is being held at the National Conference Center outside DC,
http://bit.ly/11KKj1s , Early bird registration, now through August 30th,
is only $899, and includes registration fee, hotel room, food, beverage and
supplies. http://bit.ly/11KMUsb

Sounds like a great opportunity for some of us that have been exchanging
thoughts for quite a while to actually spend some time together and get to
know each other a bit better.

be well, Gene

Posted By Gene Bellinger

View or add comments »

Don't want to hear from the manager? Unsubscribe here

This email was intended for Stéphane Brodu (Management Consultant / Project
Management support & strategic consulting). Learn why we included this. ©
2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
S. Brodu