[OSList] Announcing The 23rd Annual Systems Thinking In Action Conference!

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 23:24:08 PDT 2013

Hi Sandy,

I recall that Heidi Nobantu Saul and Kaliya Hamlin collaborated on a
kind of spreadsheet comparing many aspects of a range of meeting
designs from Unconferences to Open Spaces and other similar practices.

It was brilliant and worth sharing in my opinion. Let's see if we can find it.

I'm not sure if either of them are on this list -- I'll add Heidi in the cc box.

Kaliya hosts www.unconference.net, which is a high quality site.

warmly

Jeff
San Francisco