[OSList] fun collaborative app to capture open space etc.

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Tue Aug 6 07:23:42 PDT 2013

Thanks for sharing Suzanne! I spent one hour on Conf call this morning with Phil and one of his work partners who was in haiti discussing next steps with doing aquaponics pilot in haiti at children's academy.

Fun stuff!

John
PS in full disclosure, it's my brother and team that have created everlapse ; )

John Engle
www.HaitiPartners.org
202-236-6532
Haiti: 3136-6495