[OSList] entrepreneurs in open space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Apr 27 17:43:02 PDT 2013

When an Open Space really flies time periods are irrelevant, and the length
is a matter of perception and convenience. Under the best of circumstances,
nobody notices, nobody cares -- they just fly! And that is where/when/how we
should all be, I think. It is not a "process," "tool," "method." It is
simply us be fully what we are...human! Love it!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org