[OSList] What does neutrality of a facilitator mean in Open Space?

Carmela Ariza carmela_ariza at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 16:44:09 PDT 2013

Thanks Kari for your thoughts and suggestions.

How would you deal then with a co-facilitator who has a very clear position on issues that are being tackled and who runs the risk of compromising neutrality of the team of facilitators?

Will take a look at the Amsterdam Musical Lecture on Open Space soon. This seems interesting...

Carms

If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having. -- Henry Miller