[OSList] This is the time. We are the people. You are the one.

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Wed Apr 24 20:57:50 PDT 2013

Suzanne: I am very happy that I will be there!
Cerainely I will like to help as much as posible there.

I just have not find a place to stay that will be less expensive...Agustin
is looking for a solution. If you have any idea plaes let me know. the
cheapest hotel that is close by costs  around 90 dollars that's whay we are
looking for alternatives...
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268