[OSList] This is the time. We are the people. You are the one.

Christina & Ludger Benighaus benighaus at me.com
Wed Apr 24 10:01:25 PDT 2013

Dear Lisa,

I just read carefully through these lines, and thought about what I can do other than financial. I am very sorry, but I am traveling on a tight budget. Or could I give a cash note when I arrive?

Can I do anything during the two events? I may have an idea later this year, or I may give some time to organize or spread the idea of Open space or, or, or… would love to do so, spreading ideas in Germany...

Looking forward to the time in St Petersburg

All the best
Ludger