[OSList] book recommendation- Sacred Economics

Brett Barndt barndtbrett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:28:06 PDT 2013

Thank you. I love this book too!  We need to cut through the old stories
about economy, because they are institutionalized mis-direction!

There is great stuff coming out now critiquing the old theories and the
institutional processes behind them.

Eisenstein is one of the bright spots! TKS.

Hope a lot of people in the group read it. We need a sea change to emerge
in our collective mind in order to change things from the course they are
on, which history is pretty clear about...