[OSList] book recommendation- Sacred Economics

Elisabeth Tepper Kofod elitepperk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:04:09 PDT 2013

Raffi, as usual, you are so splendid at sharing vanguard information.
Thank you!!!
Elisabeth

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Raffi Aftandelian <raffi_1970 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I'd like to share a book recommendation-- Sacred Economics by Charles
> Eisenstein.
>
> I consider this book among the top ten books anyone should read (aside
> from any books one relies on for a spiritual practice-- if one can make
> that distinction!).
>
> I think it can support all of us to think more deeply and carefully about
> abundance, money, wealth, and such.
>
> Eisenstein, to me, understands and shares much like Harrison Owen and
> others the power of Story and he offers a New Story of the emerging
> economic system. Interestingly, one of Eisenstein's next books will be on
> Story...
>
> My book club (we call it an "eating club with a reading problem"), usually
> a pretty ornery group, are finding ourselves really stimulated by this book.
>
> You can buy the book, but in the spirit of the kind of book it is, it is available
> freely online <http://sacred-economics.com/read-online/>. There are
> numerous lectures on Youtube, summarizing  many of the ideas in the book.
> And it has been translated into a few languages. This teaser video on the
> book <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZkQv25uEs> might also be of
> interest. And if you're not much of a reader, there are numerous talks by
> the author available online.
>
> If you do pick it up or have read it, I'd love to hear what the book
> stimulates in you.
>
> And what book(s) have you been inspired by recently?
> much warmth,
> raffi

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
*Facilitadora de Procesos de Transformación*
Genuine Contact Professional & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
*A proud member of the Genuine Contact Leadership Management Team*
elitepperk at gmail.com
58 212 986 4254
58 424 256 5855