[OSList] opening da space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 14 14:31:14 PDT 2013

Kerry - you are alive and well!!! Always nice to hear from you.AND I have
continued to enjoy the Silver Bowl with suitable contents. Inside Joke! And
the mystery will be revealed if asked.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org