[OSList] book deal

Kerry Napuk knapuk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 13:48:35 PDT 2013

Dear Listers

Our publisher, Gower, has extended the special offer made at WOSNOS last
October to buy the LARGE GROUP FACILITATORS MANUAL which contains step by
step guides to six large group processes with layout diagrams - Open Space
(half and one day events), Future Search, Search Conference, Vision Search,
Strategy Search and the Perth Process.  All for £40 or $60 plus P&P.

Order now online at <www.gowerpublishing.com> or email <
gower at bookprint.co.uk> or mail to Bookpoint Ltd., Gower Publishing Direct
Sales. 130 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4SB, UK.

Peggy Holman, co-editor of The Change Handbook, wrote: "Napuk and Palmer
provide the materials (for) their own adaptations of these powerful
processes.  If you're looking for gidance in effectively involving people,
take a look at these clearly documented road maps."

People Management magazine wrote the following review: "I like this
loose-leaf manual for a variety of reasons.  First, I identify with the
democratic values of large group interventions.  Second, such interventions
support a view of the change process that I believe to be accurate and
effective.  Third, the authors deal with the subject matter in an easily
accessible and digestible way."

Thank you.

Cheers

Kerry Napuk & Eddie Palmer