[OSList] 120 minutes of Open Space ..

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 14 14:29:04 PDT 2013

Paul - Glad you enjoyed the Space. And the Canary Islands are one of my most
favorite places on earth.  As for Open Space . it is a mystery. I don't
think we have figured out why it always works, but the clues are out there.
Not to sell books, but if you want an updated version on my "take," check
out, Wave Rider: Leadership for High Performance in a Self Organizing World
(Berrett-Koehler, 2008). (Amazon will deliver digitally or hard copy).

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: