[OSList] 120 minutes of Open Space ….

Paul Nunesdea nunesdea at me.com
Sun Apr 14 06:25:53 PDT 2013

Thanks Lisa,  for such a reference, just purchased the book.

After receiving your incredible piece of advice I have conducted this short OS in Canary Island and I was so impressed with what was accomplished I must get into the origin of this amazing principle of self organisation, why does it always work?

Lisa, thanks so much for your help and I as you said, will be in spirit in St Petersburg...

From my iPad