[OSList] Village Care notes! Chats 3 &4

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Sat Apr 6 12:53:11 PDT 2013

Tricia

This idea is originally from Linda and Suzanne as documented in Village
Care chat 4

*Innovation gathering proposal: *Linda and Suzanne are interested in
bringing together 100 people in a room – both young and old – for
collaboration and innovation “beyond your wildest dreams”

In my workshop series, I plan to do more of a personal agency invitation,
for I do not plan to host it as part of a larger organization, but for
members of various organizations. I hope to learn how you plan to use this
Idea and how it works.

On 6 April 2013 15:53, Tricia Chirumbole <tricia at investorswithoutborders.net

--
Kári Gunnarsson