[OSList] This is London - broadcasting from WOSonOS?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Fri Sep 28 15:13:56 PDT 2012

Hi Phelim,

Will be great to have reports go up to the D&D site for those who can't
make it but care deeply. I'm always amazed at how a twitter stream can
help gauge the temperature and ambiance even for those there in person.

When I was at a couple of Peggy's Journalism That Matters conferences,
the amount of live streaming was truly amazing. WOSonOS isn't a
journalism conference, but as Peggy's work has shown to me profoundly -
we're all journalists now even if there's a critical place for full time
professionals. These days the real "Record" isn't just the official
proceedings - but all the blogs, tweets, uploaded pics, video, and
audio. The echos of a resonant event can go on and on and on.

     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>