[OSList] This is London - broadcasting from WOSonOS?

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 11:30:17 PDT 2012

Harold,

I think that we will probably aim to use the D&D site for reports during Wosonos putting up Wosonos as an event there means that reports will go up online straight away and can be automatically tweeted with the #wosonos hashtag and they can be commented upon live and shared.

It's also possible to post images and video on the site as well so that can be a way to connect the noise in the room to the outside world. it's been working really well on the roadshow and the D&D hashtag has trended twice!

We aim to create a final book of proceedings that will go up on the wosonos website after the event however trying out posting live for the wosonos event seems like a worthwhile experiment don't you think.

Best

Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone