[OSList] Training young people in Open Space and World Cafe

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 08:30:26 PDT 2012

Hi Jamie,

Of course the best opportunity for your young leaders and of course yourself in regard to follow up training is not so far from you as Lisa Heft's Open Space Learning workshop is happening  very soon 9th-11th Oct and then straight after that is the World open space on open space. Two great opportunities to connect to the OS source right on your doorstep.

Here's the link to the training

http://wosonos2012.com/pre-learning-workshops.php

and the WOSonOS website is right here!

http://wosonos2012.com/index.php

I'll send you a more detailed email about the events separately!

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer