[OSList] Training young people in Open Space and World Cafe

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:12:54 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

On Friday I am training some young people between the ages of 14-18 years
old in the basics of facilitative leadership. This will be part of the
Green Vision Youth Climate Summit (www.greenvisionmovement.org/youthsummit)
experience and these young people will be co-facilitators at this event.
This is the first time I have trained anyone in Open Space and World Cafe
although I have been using these techniques for the last few years in the
facilitation/convening work I do. I wondered if anyone had any lovely
idea's or links to resources (video, blog or documents) that would support
their journey after the day I spend with them.
Also any ideas on important things to remember that would remind me would
be welcome as I am currently playing the role of organiser, event
facilitator, trainer and project facilitator which means that any
help/support/tips that jog my memory on what it is I do would be most
welcome!
Many thanks

Jamie

--
*Jamie Colston*

Co-creating learning spaces and learning opportunities for children, young
people and those who support them in the journey:

*How do we find and celebrate our passion, live with purpose, in harmony
with our one planet, working together to create a peaceful, equitable and
life affirming society?*

*M: *07909 442006 *E: *jamiecolston at gmail.com* *

*FB/Linked In/Skype:* Jamie Colston  *Twitter*: spearthwarrior

*Nowhere ECL  www.now-here.com/ecl*

*Green Vision Movement  www.greenvisionmovement.org*

**** <http://www.bathamptoncsa.wordpress.com/>* *