[OSList] Craig

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:54:53 PDT 2012

I believe you are on target.  Part of the issue of not being abel to formulate a question as I hear it is that he is so overwhelmed with the raw emotions that he is unclear about why meet in the first place, or maybe, or he is wondering how or where to begin a conversation of such magnitude--riding on a whale looking for a minnow.
I like the simplicity of your question.
Thanks,Craig