[OSList] How do we invite key and high conflicted people?

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:36:07 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

yes, this sounds really well to me!

We got to this point as the sponsor team are the ones who called us. As
they really seemed open to the minority I hope they´ll be open to inviting
them co-write the invitation...
Anyway, making the question broader, as you suggest, is a very good point.

Thanks for the feed back.

Best,

Eleder

@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  www.burumapak.blogspot.com