[OSList] R: medicine wheel? anyone?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Sep 4 00:54:17 PDT 2012

Dear friends in Open Space

I have been using the Medicine Wheel as a reflection tool at the end of
almost all my OST’s. Depending on timing and design I do it slightly
differently. Mostly I present the Wheel and then invite the participants to
think about leadership – what did you experience/learn, what was different?
Talk to your neighbor for a minute and then I invite anyone to share in the
circle. Next to Vision
Community, Management
 Just as Raffi points out I
think this can bridge the learning to everyday life. I like to offer this
opportunity

All the best & Hugs

Thomas Herrmann