[OSList] Craig

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:11:42 PDT 2012

Thanks to all.  Craig

From: hhowen at verizon.net
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:38:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [OSList] Craig

Craig – How about “all of the above?” – Or maybe, “Louie was right.” Personally I have to say that if I actually knew what I was doing, I would have “defined it.” Fact of the matter is, I didn’t have a clue – so the best I could do was describe what happened and how it felt. With the wisdom of hindsight, which in my case has been developing over 27 years, I am not sure I am in any better position. Admittedly I am more than a little slow. Then again I am not quite sure what the advantage of a definition might be??? In my experience, everybody knows Open Space when they meet. Equally they know when the space is closed. Precise definition doesn’t seem to make too much difference. Rather like hitting your head against a wall. You know there is a wall (or something) and it definitely feels better when you stop. It is almost axiomatic – when you feel good, I mean really just on top of your game, you know the space is open. J  ho Harrison Owen7808 River Falls Dr.Potomac, MD 20854USA 189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)Camden, Maine 20854 Phone 301-365-2093(summer)  207-763-3261 www.openspaceworld.com www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org From: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Craig Gilliam