[OSList] How do we manage time in an evening+morning shortish OS? (II part of:: How do we invite key and high conflicted people?)

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 05:29:54 PDT 2012

Yes, that is more and more my view now.
I think that most important now is to have enough time for calm
conversations.
We´ll be checking the issue with the sponsors next week on the spot, but I
think that even a short action proposal list just before the closing could
do, if the sponsors find it useful.

Besides, maybe, as Lisa points that we have more opportunities to do more
Open Space next months in this town...

Thanks so much, Kári and Lisa for your sage questioning and all of you for
being there,

love,

@Eleder_BuM <https://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
 www.flowandshow.blogspot.com (En) www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Eus)