[OSList] Watch the Wosonos in 4min30

amerie rose amerierose at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 29 13:40:10 PDT 2012

I agree on that. I was able to show the film to my colleague who
instantly got an understanding of that weekend and what I am trying to
get her to do with me... and I have to say that another friend who I
had sent a text to saying I was away at an 'Open Space Technology'
Conference, was wondering how that related to my work, and thought it
was some kind of strange opportunity for Theatre Practitioners to
experiment in Anti-Gravity Performance with someone akin to NASA!
So thank you from me also, Jeppe.
:-)
Amerie x