[OSList] The role of session transcribers, this is my oslist session invite.

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:47:44 PDT 2012

Hi Kari, I share you concern and I think that distributed note-taking would
be the "natural" way in Open Space. My experience, though, is that even if
we as facilitators encourage it or as conveners ask for it to other
participants, people tend to keep their own notes.

Maybe it´s an extra effort people don´t value much?

Maybe something is telling us not to be so stubborn with notes, that the
really important stuff is the shift on participants bodies&spiritis and the
actions that will be born from conversations?

Maybe that some lazy lines is enough to know what the conversation content
and atmosphere was like and whoever reads it, if moved, should go to the
participants´ and start new / continue old conversations on the issue?

A big hug from Bilbao,

@Eleder_BuM <https://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
 www.flowandshow.blogspot.com (En) www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (Sp) www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz (radio)