[OSList] Critiquing a WOSonOS - [formerly titled 'Peggy plus OST Linkedin'] -2

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Oct 21 12:21:53 PDT 2012

THanks Lisa and everyone contributing to the learning, post WOSonOS

I’ve already extended my warm thanks to the organizers – amaaaazing! All my
love to the whole team – you are great!

I think a WOSonOS can be as exclusive as the hosts chooses to make it (very
much appreciating the invitations to join for the first evening and the tour
and drink at the Southbank). Seems most of us liked it, since we all joined!
So, if the hosts find one more thing they would love to do, then do it –just
spoil us! But I also appreciate a host who makes it really really simple,
just like Lisa describes her OSonOS.

I like the actual Open Space meeting to be close to “by the book”, to walk
our talk, but still to be grateful and enjoy the differences/spices brought
forth at each WOSonOS, just as each of us using OST do it in our own unique
way. Gives me lots of learning opportunities.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts

Thomas Herrmann